SDT is often engaged to perform at local, state and national conferences.
We modify performance material around specific conference themes.
Workshops are conducted with a wide range of communities including secondary students,
teachers, principals, professionals in health, welfare and justice.
- Barwon Region Youth Matters Forum – Geelong Convention Centre attended by workers, managers and CEO’s from education, health and justice organisations in the Barwon South West Region.
- Inclusive Education Panel – Deakin University School of Education – Geelong Campus.
- Barwon Child Youth and Family Services (BCYF) All Staff Forum at the Presidents Room – Geelong Football Club.
- UNICEF Australia National consultation.
- National RUOK Day at Benalla Performing Arts Centre
- The 8th A.C.S.O International Criminal Justice Conference at the MCG
- The National Youth Mental Health Conference at Olympic Park
- Mindfields performance at Australian Parliament House for The Friends of Parliament Mental Health Advisory Committee.
“Having the perspective of workers, carers and children all in an open discussion about the positives, negatives and changes we’d like to see in the system was outstanding. There were no barriers for anyone. All bodies were involved equally.” (Male – UMFC Worker)
For more information contact us.